All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScotland boasts some of the most famous fossil localities in the world which provide some of the classic specimens of their type. Nigel Trewin provides a virtual museum of more than 200 of the most scientifically important, interesting, and controversial fossils for which Scotland is well known.
- Author BiographyNigel Trewin has over 50 years' experience of fossils from childhood collecting to teaching and research at Aberdeen University and National Museums, Scotland. He has published scientific papers on the ancient plants and animals of the Rhynie chert of Aberdeenshire, and the fossil fish of Angus and Caithness.
- Author(s)Nigel Trewin
- PublisherDunedin Academic Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDunedin Academic Press
- Content Note150 Colour
- Width217 mm
- Height217 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.16
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.