All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed guide to traditional Scottish ingredients followed by classic recipes, beautifully photographed throughout.
- Author BiographyCarol Wilson is an expert on the history and origins of British food, and has contributed to many publications. Christopher Trotter is a chef who trained at the Savoy and in a prestigious Michelin-starred restaurant in France. He specializes in new and traditional Scottish cuisines.
- Author(s)Carol Wilson,Christopher Trotter
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/03/2016
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content NoteOver 700 photographs
- Weight1352 g
- Width226 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.