Consider these sponsored items
- £9.37Was:£13.99Free postage
- £12.33Was:£13.99Free postage
- £9.38Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical walking guide to over 80 hills in the Scottish Highlands & Islands. Covers hill walks, monros, corbetts & tracks including Ben Nevis & Cairngorm walks. Includes 86 walking maps; places to stay, places to eat, points of interest; 60 day-walks; guides to 62 gateway towns and villages; public transport information.
- Author BiographyJim Manthorpe has trekked in many of the world's mountainous regions from Patagonia to the Himalaya and Scandinavia to the Canadian Rockies. He is the author of four other Trailblazer guidebooks: Great Glen Way, South Downs Way, Pembrokeshire Coast Path and Tour du Mont Blanc. He has also researched and updated numerous other Trailblazer titles. Jim lives on the west coast of the Scottish Highlands and now works as a wildlife cameraman and film-maker.
- PublisherTrailblazer Publications
- Date of Publication17/01/2017
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationHindhead, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrailblazer Publications
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white halftones, 50 colour illustrations, 90 maps, 5 charts
- Weight310 g
- Width122 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.