Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionIndependence is ever-present on the Scottish political agenda. This book is the first serious study of the likely road to independence, and the consequences for the Scottish people and the Scottish economy.
- Author BiographyJo E. Murkens is a Lecturer in Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science. Peter Jones is the Scotland and Northern England Correspondent for The Economist Michael Keating is Professor of Politics at University of Aberdeen and Professor of Regional Studies at the European University Institute.
- Author(s)Jo E. Murkens,Michael Keating,Peter Jones
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2002
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight528 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.