Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together a series of essays by a diverse range of authors on the themes of oral literature and performance culture. This volume covers topics such as narrative collection and performance, music (traditional, folk and classical), Gaelic song and verse, ballads, bothy ballads, chapbooks, child lore, dance and, theatre and drama.
- PublisherJohn Donald Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Donald Publishers Ltd
- Content Note108 b/w
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byFiona MacDonald,John Beech,Owen Hand
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.