All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe publication of 'An Introduction to Scottish Ethnology' sees the completion of the fourteen-volume Scottish Life and Society series, originally conceived by the eminent ethnologist Professor Alexander Fenton.
- Author BiographyAlexander Felton is the author of many books and articles on Scottish country life. He served as senior assistant editor of the Scottish National Dictionary, and was director of the National Museum of Antiquities of Scotland, of the school of Scottish studies of the University of Edinburgh, and of the European Ethnological Research Centre. Margaret A. Mackay is the director of the school of Scottish studies archives at the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherJohn Donald Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleScottish Life & Society
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Donald Short Run Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1474 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byAlexander Fenton,Margaret A. Mackay
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.25Trending at £5.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.