All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an easily comprehensible account of the law in Scotland, beginning with its historical development and professional structure before going on to consider the law as an institution.
- PublisherJohn Donald Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Donald Short Run Press
- Content Noteb/w illustrations throughout
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Paginationxxiv, 790
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.