Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a lavishly produced book on the eventful first thirty years of photography in Scotland: around 1840 - 70.
- Author BiographyDr Sara Stevenson was chief curator at the National Galleries of Scotland for 36 years and was responsible for building and developing the Scottish National Photography Collection. Dr A. D. Morrison-Low is Principal Curator, Historic Scientific Instruments and Photography, National Museums Scotland. She is also the author of Photography: A Victorian Sensation, the guide to the exhibition of the same name, National Museums Scotland 19 June - 22 November 2015.
- Author(s)A. D. Morrison-Low,Sara Stevenson
- PublisherNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Content Notec300 black/white and sepia
- Width196 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.