All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of how Scotland's landscape has changed over the last three billion years. This work helps you learn how coal formed from swamps which grew in a tropical climate. It is illustrated with drawings and with photographs and objects from the collections of National Museums Scotland.
- Author BiographyAlan McKirdy works for Scottish Natural Heritage. Moira McKirdy is a primary school teacher.
- Author(s)Alan McKirdy,Moira McKirdy
- PublisherNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScotties
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations and photographs thro'out
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Craig Ellery
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £7.76Trending at £8.08
- £7.70Trending at £8.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £3.59Trending at £5.59
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
- £17.05Trending at £23.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.