All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by 18 of the leading Scottish sport climbers, this sport climbing guide for Scotland includes 1300 routes, from grades 3 to 9a spread across over 100 crags from the Central Belt to Shetland and Arisaig to Aberdeen. It is illustrated with action photos for each main crag, maps and photo diagrams, and a colour-coded route grading system.
- Author BiographyAndy Nisbet, coordinating author of the guidebook, is better known for his wide ranging first ascents of traditional winter and summer climbs in Scotland. A zealous convert to sport climbing, he has established new routes on Scottish sport crags and has already worn out one drill. The section authors include many of Scotland's most active sport climbers who climb at the hardest grades but want to make sport climbing accessible to all. It is the local knowledge of these activists that not only make the history sections come alive, but give the latest information about crag access, the best local pubs and any other top tips to make a crag visit a great day out.
- Author(s)Andy Nisbet,Andy Wilby,Colin Moody,Dave MacLeod,Ian Taylor,Neil Morrison,Neil Shepherd,Orkney Climbing Club,Paul Tattersall,Rab Anderson
- PublisherScottish Mountaineering Club
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScottish Mountaineering Club
- Content Note100 colour action photographs; 47 maps; 120 diagrams
- Width210 mm
- Height150 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £18.14Trending at £24.95
- £9.99Trending at £16.58
- £14.34Trending at £19.90
- £6.04Trending at £6.74
- £30.35Trending at £37.31
- £9.12Trending at £12.99
- £19.96Trending at £24.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.