CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
- £14.07Trending at £26.19
About this product
- DescriptionA compendium of knowledge and technology relating to scour processes in all earth materials.
- Author BiographyGeorge W. Annandale, D.Ing., P.E., is an internationally known expert on scour and president of Engineering and Hydrosystems, Inc. A civil engineer with 30 years' experience, he has worked on projects involving fluvial hydraulics, sediment transport, scour and sedimentation, and hydrology and hydraulics. He is the developer of the Erodibility Index Method used to assess scour on major projects around the world, including the San Roque Dam in the Philippines, the Karahnjukar Hydroelectric Project in Iceland, and the new Woodrow Wilson Bridge in the United States. His method has also been incorporated into federal and state guidelines, including those of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, Colorado Department of Transportation, and Federal Highway Administration. Dr. Annandale has worked on projects on five continents and speaks English, German, and Afrikaans. He is author or contributing author to six books and close to 100 papers. He lives in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)George W. Annadale
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byLarry Hager
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.