All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.27Was:£11.99Free postage
- £9.21Was:£11.99Free postage
- £11.91Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionValerius knows his only hope of long term survival and a restoration of his family's fortunes lie with his friend Titus, commander of the Army of Judaea and son of the newly crowned Emperor Vespasian. But when he reaches the ring of legionary camps around the seemingly impregnable city of Jerusalem he finds Titus a changed man.
- Author BiographyA journalist by profession, Douglas Jackson transformed a lifelong fascination for Rome and the Romans in to his first two novels highly-praised novels, Caligula and Claudius. His third novel, Hero of Rome, introduced readers to his new series hero, Gaius Valerius Verrens. Defender of Rome, Avenger of Rome and Sword of Rome followed, winning critical acclaim and confirming Douglas as one of the UK's foremost historical novelists. An active member of the Historical Writers Association and the Historical Novels Society, He lives near Stirling in Scotland.
- Author(s)Douglas Jackson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleGaius Valerius Verrens
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight342 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.73Trending at £5.39
- £4.55Trending at £4.78
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £8.08Trending at £8.98
- £7.38Trending at £7.99
- £6.32Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.