All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom best-selling scrap quilting author and quilt teacher Joan Ford comes a collection of 47 scrappy quilt top patterns ideal for colourists as well as quilters who want to work out colour options for an actual quilt before buying fabric. All pages are perforated for easy removal and display.
- Author BiographyInnovative quilt designer Joan Ford cleverly founded the ScrapTherapy TM programme in 2006 as a way to help quilters get organised and cope with the clutter of fabric collected over the years. Ford travels around the country lecturing and teaching quilt classes and cutting workshops.
- Author(s)Joan Ford
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.98
- £14.89Trending at £16.11
- £8.84Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.