CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionOffers ideas for collage. The authors provide helpful tips on choosing a starting point, texture and colouring techniques, photocopying and image transfer ideas and even creating stamps and stitching on the surface. It features colour photography that showcases examples of beautiful work.
- Author BiographyElsebeth Gynther is an editor, novelist and the author of several books. In addition, she has worked as a fabric designer and is the creator of children's clothing collections. Christine Clemmensen is a graduate of the Graphic Arts Institute of Denmark and has been working in graphic design for many years.
- Author(s)Christine Clemmensen,Elsebeth Gynther
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/04/2017
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, includes photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.