Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.26
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for word lovers and puzzle fans, this book features the various puzzles as well as the 26 letters of the alphabet accompanied by silver circles to scratch off.
- Author BiographyMike Ward is the head puzzle compiler at Brainteaser Publications. He has been compiling puzzles for about 20 years, starting off with producing crosswords for various newspapers, then branching out with publications with a brain-teaser flavour. His Scratch-Hangman books sold 250,000 copies in New Zealand before being assiged to Sterling.
- Author(s)Mike Ward
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/07/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date02/03/2015
- Width115 mm
- Height153 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.