All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together scholars from a variety of disciplines to analyse the growing presence and place of screens in our lives today.
- Author Biographyhttps://www.univ-paris1.fr/recherche/page-perso/page/?tx_oxcspagepersonnel_pi1%5Buid%5D=chateau target= _blank > Dominique Chateau is Professor at the University of Paris 1 Panth�on-Sorbonne. He teaches film studies and has written some books on film theory. He has also been the editor of Subjectivity's, the Second volume in the Key Debates series.| https://www.univ-paris1.fr/recherche/page-perso/page/?tx_oxcspagepersonnel_pi1%5Buid%5D=jmoure target= _blank > Jos� Moure is Professor at the University of Paris 1 Panth�on-Sorbonne. He teaches film studies and has written some books on film theory. He has also been the editor of Subjectivity, the Second volume in the Key Debates series.series.
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2016
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleKey Debates - Mutations and Appropriations in European Film Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note0 black and white; 36 full color.
- Weight0 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDominique Chateau,Jos Moure
- Edition Statement0
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.