Screw the Fairytale: A Modern Girl's Guide to Sex and Love by Helen Croydon (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Screw the Fairytale, Helen Croydon traces the history of relationships in an immersive, first-person account. She shows how marriage was never supposed to be about love anyway. She investigates the prevalence of mistresses across different eras and cultures to see what we can learn from infidelity and explores the science of falling in love.
- Author(s)Helen Croydon
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.