Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bodice ripping and chest heaving, fiery passion and love everlasting romantic comedy. Plus a dash of paperwork filing and horseshi-wait, what?
- Author BiographyAfter working for years in the cosmetics industry as a makeup artist, aesthetician, and educator, Alice Clayton picked up a pen (read laptop) for the first time at age thirty-three to begin a new career as author.
- Author(s)Alice Clayton
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Cocktail Series
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.