All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of Japan s television culture focused on primetime serials called trendy dramas, popular primetime serials featuring. well-heeled young sophisticates enjoying consumer-oriented lifestyles.
- Author BiographyGabriella Lukacs is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Gabriella Lukacs
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note7 illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.