All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beginner's guide to the scroll saw. It features 25 skill-building chapters, each culminating in a relevant project. It helps you practice a specific technique in each of 25 skill-building chapters, and then use that skill to make an attractive project. As you progress, each chapter builds upon the previous skills you've already learned.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Nelson is considered a master craftsman by scroll saw enthusiasts and is a frequent contributor to Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts magazine. John has spent thousands of hours at the scroll saw, authored dozens of patterns, and built some of the most beautiful examples of scroll work to be found.
- Author(s)John A. Nelson
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Weight418 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- 5666barryw08 Oct, 2016by
brill my hubby as just got a scrollsaw it will give him lots of ideas
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.