All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScrum is the revolutionary approach to project management and team building that has helped to transform everything from software companies to the US military to healthcare in major American hospitals. In this book, its originator explains precisely and step by step how it operates - and how it can be made to work for anyone, anywhere.
- Author BiographyDr Jeff Sutherland is the creator of Scrum and was a signer of the Agile Manifesto, which marked the start of the Agile movement. A graduate of West Point, he began his career as a fighter pilot in the US Air Force, and went on to join the faculty at the University of Colorado Medical School. Dr. Sutherland has served as VP of Engineering or CTO at 11 software companies, managing the last seven entirely using Scrum, and achieving industry-leading, hyper-productive results. He is currently the CEO of Scrum, Inc., the Chairman of the Scrum Foundation, and Senior Advisor to OpenView Venture Partners, where he is Agile coach for venture-funded companies.
- Author(s)Jeff Sutherland
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Weight473 g
- Width160 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £5.47Trending at £9.89
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.