All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSea fishing is a sport that is at times fraught with danger and unexpected problems. This practical book contains detailed descriptions of the fish that inhabit Britain's coastal areas. Devising suitable baits and seasonal cycles the novice can become an adept seafarer and fisherman.
- Author(s)Ian Ball
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication31/03/1998
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElliot Right Way Books
- Out-of-print date30/09/2008
- Content Note65ill.
- Weight120 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.