Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.64+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.70Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionNo seafarer's or armchair sailor's education will be complete without this anthology, which brings together poetry from both sides of the Atlantic, including poets as diverse as Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Emily Dickinson and John Masefield. This is a celebration of the sea and its impact on the human spirit, compiled by author Bob Crew.
- Author(s)Bob Crew
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeafarer Books
- Content Noteover 50 line drawings
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.