Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes and illustrates all the common species of plants and animals found on the sea shore - from the highest spring tide to five metres below sea level.
- Author(s)Anthony Nelson-Smith,Chris Shields,Peter J. Hayward
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/07/1996
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCollins Pocket Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/01/2009
- Content Note320pp colour illustrations
- Weight519 g
- Width115 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.