All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnveils the full splendour and other-worldliness of the ocean's inhabitants. This title features rippling reflections, stark backdrops, and surprising angles that lay bare the beauty of the life that teems under the water's surface.
- Author BiographyMark Laita is an esteemed photographer with studios in Los Angeles and New York. His distinctive still life photography has been used in advertising for a long list of commercial clients, including Sony, adidas, BMW, and Apple. His non-commissioned work has also been widely exhibited, and his flower images recently featured in a series of stamps for the United States Postal Service.
- Author(s)Mark Laita
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight2223 g
- Width239 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.