All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFish and seafood are highly perishable, and must be preserved immediately after being caught or harvested. It is very important both to preserving its quality and to ensure that it does not pose any risks to human health upon consumption.
- Author BiographyNalan Gokodlu is the Dean of the Fisheries Faculty at Akdeniz University in Turkey. She has worked as a researcher on fish processing, preservation and quality issues for almost 25 years, and also teaches in these subjects. Pinar Yerlykaya is in the Fisheries Faculty at Akdeniz University, Turkey, where she works on fish processing and quality issues.
- Author(s)Nalan Gokoglu,Pinar Yerlikaya
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/07/2015
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight448 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.