Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beginner's guide to boating. It provides coverage of boat handling and navigation, reading the weather, winds and water, as well as dealing with and preventing, extreme situations, such as capsized boats.
- Author BiographyJohn Kelsey is a journalist, editor and writer who specialises in woodworking and furniture making. He is a former editor-in-chief for Fine Woodworking magazine and the author of several woodworking books, including Furniture Projects for the Deck and Lawn and Kid Crafts: Woodworking. He currently serves as the Editorial Director for Fox Chapel Publishing.
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJohn Kelsey
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.61Trending at £10.02
- £6.48Trending at £7.79
- £21.48Trending at £28.92
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £14.79Trending at £16.91
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.