CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.03Trending at £9.39
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.37
- £6.79Trending at £9.00
- £4.99Trending at £9.99
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of twelve essays aims to comprehensively represent the abundance and variety of both Heaney's writing and scholarship on Heaney's writing. Attention is given not only to his poetry but also to his translations and his prose. The essays foreground his internationalism and the complementary international interest in his writing.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL BARON Senior Lecturer in the School of English and Humanities at Birkbeck College, University of London, UK JOSEPH BROOKER Teaches Modern and Contemporary Literature at Birkbeck College, University of London, UK SIDNEY BURRIS Professor of English, University of Arkansas, USA and Director of the Fulbright College Honors Program ALISON FINLAY Teaches at Birkbeck College, University of London, UK BARBARA HARDY Professor Emerita, Birkbeck College, University of London, UK JERZY JARNIEWICZ Professor in the Department of Literature, University of Lodz, Poland COLLEEN MCKENNA Member of the faculty at University College, London, UK RUBEN MOI Head of Department of English, Harstad College, Norway STEPHEN REGAN Professor of English, University of Durham, UK RICHARD RANKIN RUSSELL Assistant Professor of English, Baylor University, USA DANIEL W. ROSS Professor of English at Columbus State University in Columbus, Georgia, USA PAUL TURNER Formerly University Lecturer in the English Faculty, Oxford University, UK
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/04/2007
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 214 p.
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAshby Bland Crowder,Jason David Hall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.