All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis study discusses Seamus Heaney's poems, his creative and personal situations, and his assimilation of contemporary literary theory. From Heaney's Ulster background, to poetic influences as diverse as Dante and Wordsworth, Yeats and Bly, the text offers lucid insights.
- Author(s)Henry Hersch Hart
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1991
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleIrish Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteindex
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.