All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures stories such as: Death of a Naturalist; Door into the Dark; Wintering Out; North; Field Work; Station Island; The Haw Lantern; Seeing Things; The Spirit Level; Electric Light; District and Circle; Human Chain; and Beowulf.
- Author BiographySeamus Heaney was born in County Derry in Northern Ireland. Death of a Naturalist, his first collection of poems, appeared in 1966, and was followed by poetry, criticism and translations which established him as the leading poet of his generation. In 1995 he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, and twice won the Whitbread Book of the Year, for The Spirit Level (1996) and Beowulf (1999). Stepping Stones, a book of interviews conducted by Dennis O'Driscoll, appeared in 2008; Human Chain, his last volume of poems, was awarded the 2010 Forward Prize for Best Collection. He died in 2013.
- Author(s)Seamus Heaney
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight1756 g
- Width160 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine145 mm
- Contained items statementContains 12 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £9.42Trending at £9.99
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
- £10.10Trending at £18.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.