Consider these sponsored items
- £9.56Was:£12.99Free postage
- £11.68Was:£12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the ground-breaking offices of Google, 'Search Inside Yourself' is a personal growth program that focuses on developing emotional intelligence through mindfulness, making its participants more productive at work and better leaders, while becoming more peaceful, happy and compassionate individuals.
- Author BiographyChade-Meng Tan is a Google pioneer, award-winning engineer, a New York Times bestselling author, a thought leader and a philanthropist. He still runs his life-changing mindfulness-based emotional intelligence course at Google.
- Author(s)Chade-Meng Tan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight396 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.