All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.62
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £28.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn this thesis the author has conducted a search for the Higgs boson in the H � ZZ � l +l - qq Decay Channel at CMS with 4.6 fb� 1 of data collected by the Compact Muon Experiment. The book goes on to present statistical tools for analysis, with their results.
- Author BiographyFrancesco Pandolfi, after having obtained his Laurea Triennale (2003) and Specialistica (2008) in Fisica with full grades cum laude, received his PhD from the Sapienza University of Rome in 2012 with this Thesis. Born in 1984, Rome, he has already more than 200 publications to his name. Dr Pandolfi is currently affiliated to ETH, Institute for Particle Physics, Zurich, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Francesco Pandolfi
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/08/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note28 Tables, black and white; XV, 128 p.
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.