All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionAn ethnography of Afro-Brazilian religious traditions including Candomble shows that the lines separating one tradition from another are much less fixed than anthropologists and Afro-Brazilian religious elites have maintained.
- Author BiographyStefania Capone is a Professor at the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS) and the University of Paris Ouest Nanterre (France). She is the author of Les Yoruba du Nouveau Monde: Religion, ethnicite et nationalisme noir aux Etats-Unis.
- Author(s)Stefania Capone Laffitte
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note36 photographs, 6 figures
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Translated byLucy Lyall Grant
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.