CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.74Trending at £23.44
- £7.00Trending at £7.26
- £14.62Trending at £15.26
- £13.49Trending at £14.99
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.79Trending at £8.20
- £24.73Trending at £27.64
About this product
- DescriptionDeftly weaving these two strands together as the unifying theme of Searching for Modernity, the author expands on her pioneering work on true-view landscape painting to reveal even more of the depth and complexity of this mature and fully Korean form of artistic expression.
- Author BiographyYi Song-mi is professor emerita of art history at the Academy of Korean Studies in Songnam, near Seoul. She is the author of Korean Landscape Painting: Continuity and Innovation through the Ages.
- Author(s)Song-Mi Yi
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- Language(s)English & Multiple languages
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleFranklin D. Murphy Lecture Series
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note5 b&w illus., 130 color illus.
- Weight930 g
- Width4522 mm
- Height6452 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.