All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.29Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.35Trending at £4.82
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays by historians, historians of science and medicine, and literary and textual scholars from several countries analyzes the achievements of Dr. Francisco Hernandez (1515-87), author of the monumental The Natural History of New Spain, in the history of medicine and science in Europe and the Americas.
- Author BiographySimon Varey is Director of Development Publications at the College of Letters and Science, University of California, Los Angeles. Rafael Chabran is Professor of Spanish at Whittier College. Dora B. Weiner is Professor of Medical Humanities and of History at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byDora B. Weiner,Rafael Chabran,Simon Varey
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.