CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionRich new insights into the particular contours of today's American political culture, based on Max Weber's insights.
- Author BiographyStephen Kalberg, Associate Professor of Sociology at Boston University, is the author of Max Weber's Comparative-Historical Sociology Today (Ashgate 2012), the translator of Max Weber: The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism (Oxford 2011), and the editor of Max Weber: Readings and Commentary on Modernity (Wiley Blackwell 2005).
- Author(s)Stephen Kalberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.