All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.32
- £7.76Trending at £7.99
- £5.57Trending at £5.85
- £4.45Trending at £5.57
- £4.94Trending at £7.99
- £3.99Trending at £4.98
- £8.72Trending at £10.65
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the world of seashells, crabs, and sea stars including identification information, educational activities, and fun facts. Invites young naturalists to spot wildlife. Safety tips are provided and interesting activities are suggested.
- Author(s)Christiane Kump Tibbitts
- PublisherNorthword Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleTake Along Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthword Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width221 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Linda Garrow
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Reading AgeFrom 2 from 2 to 5 To 5
- Interest AgeFrom 7 from 7 to 10 To 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.