Consider these sponsored items
- £12.79Was:£16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reference to commonly occurring organisms. With over 400 colour photographs, it looks first at the physical and biological features that determine our coast before surveying the variety of communities that exist on our shores, which include: rocky shores; sand and mud; estuaries; salt-marsh; sand dunes; shingle and plankton.
- Author BiographyJulian Cremona is a naturalist, photographer, teacher and explorer. As head of Dale Fort Field Centre in Pembrokeshire for many years, he has extensive experience and knowledge of the coastline.
- Author(s)Julian Cremona
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note436 colour photographs
- Weight716 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £38.60Trending at £51.99
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.