CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.88
- £5.49Trending at £6.93
- £5.49Trending at £6.22
- £2.50Trending at £2.69
- £5.57Trending at £6.36
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £2.81Trending at £3.84
About this product
- DescriptionA perfect introduction to the history and geography of life beside the seaside.
- Author BiographyClare specializes in non-fiction books for children of pre- and primary school age. Her favourite subjects are animals, history, art and culture. She has been shortlisted for the prestigious Aventis Junior Science Prize, and won a dozen Practical Pre-School Gold Awards. When she's not writing, Clare likes spending time with her family, taking long walks, going to the theatre and watching contemporary dance - her favourite dancer is Akram Khan.
- Author(s)Claire Hibbert
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBeside the Seaside
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Weight346 g
- Width252 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.