All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA perfect introduction to the history and geography of life beside the seaside.
- Author BiographyClare specializes in non-fiction books for children of pre- and primary school age. Her favourite subjects are animals, history, art and culture. She has been shortlisted for the prestigious Aventis Junior Science Prize, and won a dozen Practical Pre-School Gold Awards. When she's not writing, Clare likes spending time with her family, taking long walks, going to the theatre and watching contemporary dance - her favourite dancer is Akram Khan.
- Author(s)Claire Hibbert
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/06/2017
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBeside the Seaside
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight130 g
- Width177 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
- £12.27Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.