All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.91Trending at £11.47
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £16.82Trending at £23.98
- £5.80Trending at £6.89
- £4.06Trending at £7.25
- £13.95Trending at £18.94
- £8.57Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionEach year we begin anew the journey to the radiant feast of Pascha, entering the season of repentance known as Great Lent. The homilies presented in this volume, from one of the spiritual giants of the Orthodox Church of Russia, can both encourage and inform us in this struggle of the Fast.
- Author BiographyIvan Ilyich Sergiev (1829-1908), known to his contemporaries as Fr John of Kronstadt, was the most revered figure of the Orthodox Church of Russia in the half-century leading up to the Bolshevik revolution of 1917. In 1964 the Russian Orthodox Church outside Russia formally glorified him as a Saint. St John of Kronstadt is best known through his spiritual journal My Life in Christ, that have been read by millions. Sergio Tancredo Sette Camara E Silva is a native of Brazil and a graduate of Holy Trinity Orthodox Seminary in Jordanville, New York, USA. He is now a priest serving in South America.
- Author(s)Ivan Ilyich Sergiev
- PublisherHoly Trinity Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationJordanville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Trinity Publications
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated bySergio Tancredo Silva
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.