All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated with a new section for spring, this 'cult classic' is a hilarious collection of diaries and memoirs.
- Author BiographyRoger Lewis is the author of books about Laurence Olivier, Charles Hawtrey and Anthony Burgess. His international bestselling biography The Life and Death of Peter Sellers was adapted into a multi-award-winning film. Married to an educational psychologist and with three sons, Lewis divides his time between Herefordshire and Austria.
- Author(s)Roger Lewis
- PublisherShort Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShort Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Best-selling in Humour
Save on Humour
- £6.16Trending at £7.53
- £9.82Trending at £10.91
- £2.88Trending at £4.30
- £5.22Trending at £6.01
- £4.97Trending at £5.92
- £4.65Trending at £4.84
- £3.60Trending at £5.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.