Seasons of Grace: The Life-giving Practice of Gratitude by Alan Jones, John O'Neil (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.30Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by alexthefatdawg
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.47Trending at £18.93
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £6.42Trending at £7.98
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £5.30Trending at £7.29
- £17.70Trending at £17.88
- £5.97Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Seasons of Grace In this beautifully written book, Alan Jones and John O'Neil deliver a timely antidote to the stressed-out, spiritually barren lives that too many of us accept as the price of success. This is a book that may both comfort and challenge you to change your life and the world for the better. -Dean Ornish, M.D.
- Author BiographyALAN JONES, Ph.D., is an Episcopal priest and Dean of Grace Cathedral in San Francisco as well as an author of several books, including Soul Making, Exploring Spiritual Direction, The Soul's Journey, and Passion for Pilgrimage. His sermons are regularly delivered on the internet through gracecathedral.org. JOHN O'NEIL is President of the Center for Leadership Renewal and an advisor to leadership teams, a director of numerous company and foundation boards, and the author of The Paradox of Success and other books. DIANA LANDAU is a freelance writer.
- PrizesWinner of Nautilus Award (Spirituality) 2004.
- Author(s)Alan Jones,John O'Neil
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2002
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight524 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.