Seaweed Ecology and Physiology by Catriona L. Hurd, Kai Bischof, Christopher S. Lobban, Paul J. Harrison (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.93Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.99+ £4.00 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by wigmores
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
- £57.49Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA synthesis of concepts and examples of how physiological processes influence seaweed communities worldwide, authored by experts in the field.
- Author BiographyCatriona L. Hurd is an Associate Professor in the Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies, University of Tasmania, Australia. She is known for her work on water motion, photosynthetic and nutrient physiology along environmental gradients in the intertidal and subtidal and, most recently, on ocean acidification. Paul J. Harrison is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Earth and Ocean Sciences at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. He is an expert in nutrient ecophysiology of seaweeds and phytoplankton, with over 40 years of research experience. Kai Bischof is Head of the Department of Marine Botany at the University of Bremen, Germany. His research covers all aspects of seaweed ecophysiology, with a focus on the field of light acclimation and oxidative stress management. Christopher S. Lobban is Professor of Biology in the Division of Natural Sciences at the University of Guam, Mangilao, USA. He has over 40 years of experience working with marine algae, including 25 years on coral reefs in Guam. He is currently investigating biodiversity of coral reef diatoms.
- Author(s)Catriona L. Hurd,Christopher S. Lobban,Kai Bischof,Paul J. Harrison
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note216 b/w illus. 22 tables
- Weight1220 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.