All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuspenseful, pace-filled and packed with romance, Second Chance Town is a gorgeous new novel from the bestselling Karly Lane, about a single mother doing her best to support her teenage daughter.
- Author BiographyKarly Lane lives with her partner and four children in a small town on the mid-north coast of NSW. She writes whenever she can fit it in around her part-time job and children.
- Author(s)Karly Lane
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Out-of-print date10/04/2017
- Weight470 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £7.67
- £9.78Trending at £10.91
- £21.95Trending at £22.77
- £3.44Trending at £4.49
- £8.49Trending at £8.67
- £10.43Trending at £11.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.