All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionManchester, England, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, are what sociologist Jerome Hodos calls second cities-viable alternatives to well-known global cities such as London and New York. In Second Cities, Hodos provides a thought-provoking, comparative look at these cities as he considers how Manchester and Philadelphia have confronted problems of globalization over the past two centuries.
- Author BiographyJerome I. Hodos is Associate Professor of Sociology at Franklin & Marshall College. He is a contributor to Social Capital in the City (Temple) and The City in American Political Development.
- Author(s)Jerome I. Hodos
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleUrban Life, Landscape and Policy
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.