All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionA look at historical and contemporary restructuring, linking development of rural communities with resource development and Aboriginal marginalization.
- Author BiographySean Markey, John Pierce, Kelly Vodden, and Mark Roseland are members of the Centre for Sustainable Community Development at Simon Fraser University.
- Author(s)John T. Pierce,Kelly Vodden,Mark Roseland,Sean Markey
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2005
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note45 tables, 9 b&w illustrations, 5 maps
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.