Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £0.99+ Delivery
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £1.63Trending at £2.21
- £2.57Trending at £2.80
- £5.47Trending at £5.62
- £6.10Trending at £6.89
- £4.08Trending at £5.83
- £3.43Trending at £4.60
About this product
- DescriptionA New England village, untouched by history since the American Revolution, is the unquiet arena containing, but just barely, the aloof natives and the summer residents.
- Author(s)Wallace Stegner
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1985
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteMap
- Weight256 g
- Width3404 mm
- Height5182 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.