Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on major factors affecting international graduate students' successful cultural adaptation leading into higher levels of academic English language proficiency and academic achievement.
- Author BiographyVirginia Gonzalez is Associate Professor and Coordinator of the Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) Program in the College of Education at the University of Cincinnati. Professor Gonzalez holds a doctorate in Educational Psychology from the University of Texas at Austin. She has published extensively in the ESL and bilingual education areas.
- Author(s)Virginia Gonzalez
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/09/2004
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight326 g
- Width169 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.