All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.78Trending at £28.94
- £13.17Trending at £19.17
- £12.00Trending at £18.98
- £23.31Trending at £29.23
About this product
- Author(s)Alan Juffs,Guillermo A. Rodriguez
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- Series TitleCognitive Science and Second Language Acquisition Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables
- Weight442 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Introduction Chapter 2: Grammars and Parsers Chapter 3: The influence of VERB argument structure on processing Chapter 4: Processing long-distance wh-dependencies in a second language Chapter 5: Processing relative clauses in a second language Chapter 6: Processing of Noun Phrases and Agreement in Noun Phrases in a Second Language Chapter 7: Processing ambiguous relative clause attachment Chapter 8: Related research fields and conclusions
- Author BiographyAlan Juffs is Associate Professor of Linguistics at the University of Pittsburgh. Guillermo A. Rodriguez is Associate Professor of Spanish at the University of Vermont.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.